1. What We Need
Our Personal Data Protection Policy governs the use and storage of your data.
Integer Executive Search is a Controller of the personal data you provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Country location
- Professional (educational and/or professional career)
By submitting your information to us, you indicate your willingness to disclose this information to Integer Executive Search and to be considered, when appropriate, for one of our executive searches. If you do not wish to disclose your personal information, we will be unable to provide you the services offered by this website.
Our clients expect that we identify the best individuals to fill roles within their organizations. So, we need to research systems, online databases and other information sources, and talk to many individuals. Besides our clients, these will include referees and sources to help inform our decision-making process.
2. Why We Need It
We need your personal data for the following reasons:
- Processing job applications, in partnership with our clients, on whose behalf we are instructed to help fill a job vacancy. This means that if you apply for a specific job, and only with your prior consent, we may pass your details to the relevant client to proceed with the application. As a result, you may receive further direct correspondence from them.
- From time to time, we conduct mapping or research exercises on behalf of our clients. This is to enable them to understand a particular market. Here, we may include certain aspects of your personal data. You will not be contacted by any third party about this unless we first obtain your consent.
- For equality monitoring purposes, to understand the diversity of our applicant pool, but only if admissible under the applicable law.
- Improving the service we offer.
- For marketing purposes to send you information on our services, newsletters, events and so forth. Please note you may opt out from receipt of marketing materials at any time by writing to us.
3. What We Do With It
Integer Executive Search may share your personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. This includes, without limitation, third parties that may host the Website or operate certain functions or features of the Website, store or archive our data, send communications, analyze data, or create, or provide other services on our behalf. As part of providing those services, such third parties will be, in capacity of the data processors, provided with access to personal information only when deemed absolutely necessary in order to carry out standard business practices for the services of Integer Executive Search.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
4. How Long We Keep It
Under Data Protection Act (1998) and the GDPR, we will keep your documents for fours years according to our Data Retention Policy. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed. Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
5. Our Website
A Cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website, which enables the website to tailor its offerings to your preferences when you visit it.
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Monitor user traffic patterns
- Understand how our visitors use our website
- Make our marketing more efficient
6. What Are Your Rights
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact Shane Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org, Celine Rafferty at email@example.com or in writing at 38/39 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. Our Data Protection Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Office of the Data Protection Commissioner and file a complaint with them.